Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Photo(s) of the Day January 31st

Waiting patiently for the show to begin
o
We picked up some souvenir Mickey Mouse binoculars at the Disney Live gift shop so Sophie could see the action close-up
0
Sophie's very special day yesterday included not only her recital at The Little Gym, but also an exciting concert... I took her to see "Disney Live!" at the John Labatt Centre. I purchased the tickets in October after she very excitedly showed me an advertisement for it... and somehow she just knew we were going despite the fact we didn't tell her until Christmas. Every few weeks or so from October through December she'd come up to me at random times and say (in a sweet, coy little sing-songy voice) "Remember what you promised Mommy? You promised we could go see Disney Li-ive!" I think she got a big kick out of me saying "I didn't promise that! I said maybe..." every time she'd bring it up... and when Christmas finally came around it was so much fun to tell her that we were indeed going to the show. She loved it, and I loved watching her love it... what a great mommy-daughter date!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment