Saturday, February 14, 2009

Photo of the Day February 14th

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you're spending it with the people you love, be it your family, friends, or "that special someone"...
.
.
One of my special little someones (Sophie) has been asking for pancakes for breakfast for the better part of a week, but we either didn't have the time (school mornings aren't conducive to making "from-scratch" breakfasts) or the ingredients. I made sure to plan ahead for this morning so she could not only enjoy the pancakes she's been craving but I could use them as part of our Valentine celebration. The pancakes, heart-shaped strawberries, and pink milk made for a perfect love-themed breakfast for my little love... now my only challenge will be how to continue the theme at lunch!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment