Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photo of the Day February 20th

I've spent the past eight months or so as a blonde - it's a colour I gravitate towards when the weather gets warmer and usually lasts just for the summer months. This year I held onto it for longer, and was officially sick of the look and antsy for a change. Luckily I was able to make an appointment with my wonderful friend Erin at Jaz and she fixed me up with a great, layered cut and some rich new colour. Before the appointment I asked Sophie what colour I should dye my hair and she said it should be red like hers - so I'm back to being a brunette, but with highlights and lowlights in shades of red. Each morning since my appointment she's woken up and said "You still have the red hair!" as soon as she sees me - very cute!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment