Monday, March 16, 2009

Photo of the Day March 12th

One of the great things about having my mom around for a few days following our trip is that she's able to spend lots of quality time with Sophie... they've both been enjoying their time together and will be sad to see it come to an end. Mom's bed time story reading abilities have certainly been put to the test, as Sophie's going through a huge Dr. Seuss faze at the moment - I think she'll head back home with her tongue thoroughly twisted, finding herself slipping into rhyme at the drop of a hat (the drop of the Cat in the Hat's hat, perhaps?) Hmmm... it may be affecting me as well!

2 comments:

  1. I like to see Sophie's smile
    I like it all the while
    I like in this pic
    I like it when you click
    I like here I like it there
    I like Sophie smiling everywhere

    DaD

    ReplyDelete