Monday, March 30, 2009

Photo of the Day March 30th


April showers are indeed upon us despite the fact that it's still technically March... the weather forecast for the rest of the week is showers, followed by drizzle, with a few breaks for rain. Even more horrifying than the rain is the dumping of snow we got over night - I thought we had put that behind us! It's no wonder I've been craving warm and hearty comfort food lately, and last night I put together a Simple Salmon Pot Pie to fulfill that craving. It's easy to make and super yummy, with a golden glistening crust... a nice warm end to a cold dreary day.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like crust! You make pie crust? I need to get to Ontario and soon!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you'll have to click the link to access the recipe - that way you'll know my super-duper secret for perfect pie crust.

    ReplyDelete