Monday, March 16, 2009

Photo of the Day March 14th


I've had my ticket for over a month for today's huge Stampin' Up Regional Seminar being held at the London Convention Centre, and I'll be darned if being sick (still - can you believe that!?!?) was going to stop me from going. It was a great event... excellent speakers, great demonstrations, lots of fun card projects to work on and an amazing group of women (and men) sharing their creative ideas and having fun. Here are two of the projects I made during the seminar, and there are even more projects I'm excited to work on when I have a bit of extra time and am feeling well enough to pull out my stamping supplies. If you're interested in seeing other great cards like these, learning stamping tips and tricks, picking up some scrap booking ideas or reading more about the classes I teach, please visit Summer's Creative Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment