Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photo of the Day November 17th

Sophie and 2 other JK's get a push from a very helpful SK student
0
It's another Skating Day at Tecumseh, so when preparing Sophie for school this morning I packed up her skates, snow pants and helmet in addition to all her other school supplies. Unfortunately Sophie's backpack can't possibly hold all that, so on Skating Days we have to bring two bags instead of one... I'm glad I attend skating to help out because I can't imagine Sophie having to carry it all by herself while successfully navigating stairs and change rooms. That said, our "lot of stuff to carry" seemed like nothing when I compare myself to one of the other Tecumseh moms I was chatting with in the change room. She has four daughters, three of which are school-aged and therefor needed all their skating supplies brought to the school today - her "lot of stuff to carry" included a mammoth hockey bag stuffed to the top with different sizes of skates, helmets, mitts, snow pants and scarves in addition to a double-wide stroller with her youngest daughter in it. Hmmm... kind of puts things in perspective, doesn't it?
0

No comments:

Post a Comment