Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Photo of the Day November 21st

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... especially judging by the fully decorated blue-themed tree gracing my front porch!

I am bound and determined to get myself organized for Christmas early this year. I know, I know, we all say that every year don't we? But this year I have a few extra motivators, one of which is my girlfriend Lee whose taking off for Australia in a couple short weeks to visit mutual friends of ours, and has offered to take presents and cards "down under" for me as long as I get them to her before all the space in her luggage is gone. I'm also inspired by next weekend's visit by my cousins Lisa and Sandy, who've agreed to drive back up north with whatever presents & stocking stuffers I have wrapped and ready to go. Both of these "delivery services" will save me either shipping costs or the frustration of having to lug four hundred pounds of gifts on the train at Christmas... both excellent motivators. So, the sounds of Christmas carols are ringing through my house this week as I work on Christmas crackers, decorating, wrapping and more. My hope is that getting all this work done early means I'll have the chance to sit back and enjoy some quiet time over the holidays this year. What are the odds?
0

No comments:

Post a Comment