Friday, May 15, 2009

Photo of the Day May 15th


What started as a busy day has melted into a quiet evening. I woke up late this morning (that double edged sword of the extra sleep feeling so good but being hating the resulting rush) and the day passed quickly in a blur of grocery shopping, doctor's appointments, housework and cooking. Now that evening has fallen, Sophie is at her Aunt's house enjoying a sleepover and Chris is at work, which means that I have the very quiet house all to myself. As usual, I felt fidgety for the first couple of hours so I busied myself with exciting activities like cleaning the litter box tidying up Sophie's room... but that feeling has passed and I'm relaxed and truly enjoying the quiet time to myself with a book and a glass of wine. I even lit all my pretty scented candles, the ones I usually put on when company's coming over, just for me. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment