Sunday, May 10, 2009

Photo(s) of the Day May 10th

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
.
My daughter Sophie and I are spending the day together, just the two of us. We've done exactly nothing all day long. Ate breakfast and lunch, played some games, pretended to be bunnies and foxes, played some more games, took some photos. We're heading out to dinner tonight at Red Lobster with Chris, his mom and sisters... a nice mom's get-together to round out the day.
.
I'm sending much love to my own mother... I wish we could be together today, but since we can't I hope she knows I'm thinking about her and sending love across the miles. Sophie and I have called her twice to leave messages on her answering machine and we look forward to chatting with her after dinner. I hope you all have a chance to wish a very happy Mother's Day to all the moms and mother figures in your life today!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment