Sunday, July 12, 2009

Photo of the Day July 11th


Today was a busy day... we spent this morning at our favourite Farmer's Market as usual, then made a stop at the grocery store to pick up some odds & ends that couldn't be purchased at the market (darn them for not carrying things like cat food!) After lunch Sophie attended the fourth birthday party of her friend Maya, which was held at The Little Gym. We had never been there before although I know several other parents who take their kids to Little Gym classes - I was very impressed not only by the facility but by the staff, who went out of their way to make all the kids feel included and proud of themselves throughout the games and exercises they did. From there our busy day took us to The Toy Shoppe of London for Sophie to explore and make a little "wish list" of things she would love to get for her birthday... a few more errands and then home for dinner and to get Sophie ready for bed. Whew! Is it any wonder once Sophie hit the hay that I needed a nice cup of tea and a rest? I grabbed the book I'm currently reading for my Book Club (called Gods Behaving Badly) and settled in to read and enjoy a tea with some hot foamed milk and a dash of cinnamon. Honestly, now that I have that kick-butt Barista Centre (shown heating milk above) I find the need to put frothed milk on pretty much everything, and I think I've earned it after a busy day!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment