Friday, July 17, 2009

Photo of the Day July 16th

Happy Birthday to ME!
0
Yes, it's my birthday... and my cousin Sandy's birthday as well (hope you have a wonderful day, Birthday-twin!) This morning kicked off what promises to be a great day, with Chris, Sophie and I enjoying Cinnabon cinnamon buns for breakfast, complete with birthday candles for everyone. A yummy treat for sure! After breakfast Sophie was off to "camp" until noon while Chris and I did some last-minute shopping for her birthday on Monday. We enjoyed lunch as a family and then headed off in different directions: Sophie to Nanny's house, Chris to work, and me to the Hilton downtown for some well-earned R&R (a great birthday gift from my honey.) Yay for birthday treats of all kinds!
0

1 comment:

  1. Although I already wished you a Happy Birthday, this photo allows me to do it again.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!

    I was going to say that I wish I could have been there but since you went to the Hilton, I would have been left home all by myself anyway!
    On to the next picture.
    D

    ReplyDelete