Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photo of the Day June 16th


Yesterday I took the final steps to prepare for Sophie's big birthday party on July 18th, confirming our reservation with the party planner at the London Regional Children's Museum and making Sophie's party invitations. In the process of booking the party I decided to purchase a Family Membership to the Museum, since having one gives you a discount on parties as well as free admission to other Ontario attractions like the Science Centre (where we were thinking of going on Thursday). I needed to pop by there today to pick up our membership card and review the final party details... and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to let Sophie spend a few hours enjoying the Museum. Sophie was thrilled, and we spent close to three hours exploring the various exhibits, including about 45 minutes in the Space area playing with the mini Canadarm and watching the "Star Show" in the planetarium. As we were making our way toward the exit I caught this picture of Sophie, peek-a-booing her way through the car wash in the "Street Where I Live" area. I have the feeling our membership to the museum will be well used over the next year!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment