Monday, June 15, 2009

Photo of the Day June 15th

Cookies Part 2!
.
After decorating the 16 cookies we needed to send to Calvary with Sophie for her "pretend birthday", I had icing left over and a few drops of food colouring still in the bottom of my little bowls. I hate to waste anything, so I decided to make a couple special cookies for after dinner tonight. For me, a pretty vine pattern peppered with tiny blue flowers... for Chris, bamboo shoots and the Chinese characters for "love"... and for Sophie, a trio of flowers sprouting up from the grass (like those two mystery tulips in our yard). We're having left over lasagna for dinner tonight, so having both dinner and dessert already made will make for a nice relaxing afternoon/evening... and a very pretty end to our meal!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment