Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photo of the Day January 24th

A peek into some of my many drawers full of stamping supplies...
0
I made it official today: I've announced to my customers that I will no longer be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator as of the end of this month (which is shockingly just a week away.) I've been thinking seriously about giving up my Demonstratorship for about 6 months now, and with the end of the quarter having just passed it seems like the appropriate time. I love the company and I sure do enjoy the product, but I don't seem to be able to prioritize the time to schedule workshops regularly, and with sales quotas to meet I'm making my goals by being my own best customer - which heaven knows is no way to run a business. So, in fairness to my budget I'm going to return to being a customer for now, and will continue updating Summer's Creative Corner (my crafting blog) with all manner of creative projects as I take them on. Although I've been planning this for a while I can't help but feel sad this evening... I truly enjoyed being part of the Stampin' Up! family and will miss the sense of fellowship that being part of the local group of Demonstrators offered - they're a fantastic bunch of women who always made me feel welcome, shared their ideas and passion, and made me laugh each time we met. Good memories...
0
If you're interested, I'm sharing my 20% Demonstrator Discount on any orders placed between now and the end of January, so please let me know if you'd like to get your hands on some card stock, scrapbooking supplies, or rubber stamps at a discount over the next week!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment