Over the past week I've thrown myself head-first into the designing of wedding invitations for my cousin Heather. She and her fiance Shawn will be getting married in the fall and I've offered to make their wedding stationary... such a fun project, with so many minute details to be decided upon! After pouring over my Stampin' Up catalogues and looking at traditional wedding invitations, I've made lots of little samples (like the heat embossing experiment shown above) which have been approved, discarded, revised, discussed and recreated. After several conversations with Heather and a couple trips to the post office with samples to check sizes and weights, I think we've almost got the design worked out. Next step: figure out how many invitations they need and what that translates into in terms of supplies. I've only got three more days as a Stampin' Up demonstrator, so I want to be sure to put in that supply order while I still get a discount!