Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photo of the Day January 27th


Sophie's sitting in the middle of her "train" in today's picture - it's what we call the lineup of winter clothing she has to wear this time of year. I lay them out on the floor in the order she needs to put them on... snow pants first, coat next, and boots for the caboose. It's a fun way to make her interested in getting dressed for school, since most of the time she'd just rather be playing! I often wish I had a snowsuit like Sophie's when we're walking to and from Tecumseh in the mornings... parts of me keep warm, but without my own pair of snow pants the wind just cuts right through me. It's a good thing we're usually in a hurry in the morning - the brisk pace helps keep me at least a little bit warmer.
0

2 comments:

  1. May I recommend a good pair of long underwear. Cheap ones are ok, but the better ones actually work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention how much I like your idea of laying out the clothes like that. Would you like to come to my house and help me?

    ReplyDelete