Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo of the Day April 21st


Lucky, lucky Sophie... her Aunt Laura is so much fun to be with! Laura was over last night to help look after Sophie while I was at a Stampin' Up meeting and Chris was attending a lecture - and she told Sophie about the special "date" they were going to have at the London Regional Children's Museum today. What an impression even just the idea of going to the museum had on Sophie... she woke me up at 4 am to ask if Aunt Laura was here so they could go to the museum yet, and then mumbled something about the dinosaur cave before falling back to sleep! We weren't picking Laura up until after lunch and I'm pretty sure I fielded about 50 questions about the museum between breakfast and lunch alone. Thankfully her afternoon with Aunt Laura was everything Sophie was anticipating and more... if it hadn't been closing I'm pretty sure she would have wanted to stay at the Children's Museum all evening.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment