Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photo of the Day April 19th

.
Part of my day today was spent preparating for the Stampin' Up Quarterly meeting I'll be attending tomorrow night. We're always offered the opportunity to "swap" at these meetings - to bring a stack of cards (all the same design), and trade them for different cards made by other demonstrators. It's a wonderful source of ideas and also a great opportunity to bring home cards made with stamp sets I may not already own... although I usually end up wanting those sets once I see a card made with them, so maybe it's not so great after all! I decided to use a stamp set I just received this week called Rustic Rooster for my swap cards... here's the little guy all watercoloured up and ready to cock-a-doodle-do his way to the meeting tomorrow. If you'd like to see the full card along with a bonus "father's day" modification to the completed card, you can visit my crafting blog at http://summerscreativecorner.blogspot.com/

.

No comments:

Post a Comment