Friday, April 24, 2009

Photo of the Day April 24th


Unless my trend-watching eyes deceive me, cupcakes are the "big thing" right now... they're finger-lickingly fashionable and stylishly sweet, and as a result there are cupcake shops popping up all over London. I stumbled across the "Hey Cupcake!" shop purely by accident yesterday, and popped in to take a peek at their offerings. I couldn't resist walking away with a pretty little offering they called the "L'il Princess", a vanilla cupcake with strawberry pink buttercream icing sprinkled with confetti. Can you guess who I bought it for?
.

1 comment:

  1. I had a cupcake about a year or so ago that was dark chocolate with chipotle pepper mixed in. It was very Mexican tasting. I think it was Montezuma who supposedly drank 50 cups of hot chocolate a day (he must have been one big daddy)but I believe their hot chocolate was laced with peppers as well. I'll leave the pink icinged ones for the Princesses.

    D

    ReplyDelete