Friday, September 25, 2009

Photo of the Day September 24th


This afternoon I made another dent in our giant pile of apples by making apple spice muffins with Sophie and our friend Rowan. Baking with kids is so much fun... they relish their turns adding ingredients and can't wait to be the one picked to turn the Kitchenaid big mixer or food processor on. And don't even get me started on the sampling! I'll never need to fear that any of my ingredients is less than delicious because I always have a taste-tester around to pre-sample the ingredients as I'm mixing them in, and of course the finished product is thoroughly tasted for quality too. Since they're so rich and dense I made only a small batch of these muffins with my little helpers - just enough for our two families to share - and it was so much fun that I'm already thinking about what to bake tomorrow.
0

No comments:

Post a Comment