Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Photo of the Day September 28th


Well I'm now officially an uber-involved parent at my child's school. I've been the co-editor of the school newsletter for three years now, along with the "community representative" for School Council and a volunteer teacher at the Community School evening class program... as of this evening I'm also taking on the role of Co-Chair of the School Council. Clearly I believe strongly in the future of Tecumseh Public School and want to support its success, and I think it's wonderful that such a dedicated group of parent volunteers are working behind the scenes at the school. That support along with the Principal's leadership and the staff's dedication will ensure many years of learning, growing and success for this vibrant school at the heart of our community...
0

No comments:

Post a Comment