Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photo of the Day September 3rd


As a stay-at-home-mom I spend a lot of creative energy coming up with games and crafts to do with Sophie and our little friends Rhys and Rowan, but I'm still surprised sometimes by the ideas that pop up when I least expect it. When Rowan's daddy came by to pick him up today we were in the midst of some creative Play-Doh time, and Rowan pointed out that the colour of Play-Doh Sophie was working with (black) matched our cat George... hadn't really thought about that before, but it inspired me to make a little mini-George for Sophie to play with this evening. I made the cat itself and Sophie made a little bed, blanket and food bowl for it, which lead to about 45 minutes of non-stop story telling about this little cats day. It's funny to see where an off-the-cuff comment can lead!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment