Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photo of the Day October 13th


Over the past couple of weeks I've been working hard on getting my Stampin' Up business running again, having let is slip for most of the latter part of the summer so I could just focus on being with Sophie before she started school for the first time in September. I love the creative aspect of the job and I absolutely adore teaching, so that will be my focus for the remainder of the year... running classes from my home so I can share my love of card making and scrap booking with others. My focus this evening was on Halloween, since I've scheduled a class called "Halloween Handiwork" on October 20th and needed some samples to show on my crafting blog. Shown above is a detail shot of one of the treat bags we'll be making in the class... the message around the peek-a-boo hole in the design says "Ghouls and Goblins trick or treat... Better give them lots to eat!" If you're interested in learning more about the classes I teach or just want to take a peek at my crafting blog, please visit Summer's Creative Corner and let me know what you think.
0

No comments:

Post a Comment