Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photo of the Day September 29th


The forecast for the rest of the week calls for rain, so we made a point of getting out of the house for some playground time this afternoon. It's nice that Tecumseh P.S. is so close because shortly after the "big kids" get out of school we can head down the street and play at the school's playground. We've even met up with some of Sophie's classmates, which is a lot of fun for her ("Look! It's my friend!!!" she'll cry as soon as she sees someone she knows...) I have the feeling this will be one of our few playground trips this week, so we did lots and lots of climbing and running to help combat my anticipated "cabin fever".
0

1 comment:

  1. Sophie is such a natural ham in front of the camera. I mean that in a good way. I love the shots you get of her. She's soooooo huggable!
    D

    ReplyDelete