Monday, October 5, 2009

Photo of the Day October 4th


With two projects on the front burner today, I found myself with little time away from the computer. As the co-editor for the Tecumseh P.S. newsletter, the day before the new issue is sent home is always my busiest... formatting articles, adding graphics, and trying to piece together the 40+ articles, ads, and photos into a cohesive 12 page format. The end result looks quite good if I do say so myself, and I'm looking forward to seeing the "paper version" show up in Sophie's backpack tomorrow. To pull myself away from the computer occasionally I focussed on my other "to do" for the day, finishing the current selection for my book club which meets tonight. We're reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (yes, you read that right), so it had my head swimming a bit... alternating my mind between soccer practice and marauding zombies, back-to-school BBQ's and Regency-era England isn't easy you know! I do hope I haven't accidentally thrown some information about how to fight an impending zombie apocalypse into an article about packing litterless lunches...
0

No comments:

Post a Comment