Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photo of the Day October 8th


My Uncle Alan flew into Ontario from New Brunswick today, and we were thrilled to have the opportunity to spend some time with him before continued his journey on to Wallaceburg for Thanksgiving weekend with my Grandmother. It was great catching up; talking about everything from wine making to wiring generators (my Uncle's a real jack-of-all-trades!) and just enjoying his company. After a visit at our house in the morning, Uncle Alan, Chris and I, Sophie and our friend Rowan sat down for a special treat; a lovely lunch at Chez Cora. Visits with Uncle Alan always fly by and before we knew it he had to head out on the next leg of his journey, but I'm so grateful that we had a lovely morning and early afternoon together before he did!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment