Friday, October 9, 2009

Photo of the Day October 9th


Yesterday afternoon after our visit with Uncle Alan, the kids and I had some energy to burn... we used up some of it playing in the yard, but with the clouds rolling in (again?!?!) we decided that being inside might be a good plan. When we were in Ottawa a few weeks ago we saw these sweet little gourds with painted faces on them, and I knew right away that they could serve as inspiration for a fun craft at our house. Luckily I had a bag full of gourds that Sophie and I bought at the Farmer's Market last weekend and had yet to do anything with - once we got out the paints and markers a fun seasonal craft was born. By the end of our painting time they may not have looked like the little gourds we saw in Ottawa with their perfect smiling faces, but I can guarantee that the "artists" who completed the project here had a lot of fun anyway!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment