Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Photo of the Day August 24th


I've been making an effort to improve my eating habits lately... cutting out those late-night snacks, eating more whole grains, less fat, and so on. Every once in a while I hit on a truly delicious, super healthy meal which makes the whole process much easier, and today was one of those lucky days. I made myself a salad for lunch - iceberg lettuce for the base, a generous serving of freshly cut living pea shoots on top of that, followed by a crab salad I made with water chestnuts and ground white pepper, and finally topped with chopped avocado. It was super, and full of lots of healthy greens and the "right" kinds of fat... a lunch that made me feel good in lots of ways. My fingers are crossed that I can come up with more healthy and delicious lunches like this one in the weeks ahead!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment