Sunday, March 21, 2010

Photo of the Day March 12th


I spent quite a bit of time at Tecumseh today as there were several events going on that we wanted to include in our next newsletter. The last day of school before March Break is a good excuse to have some fun, so a movie day was scheduled as a fundraiser for the Me to We club, all the students were invited to dress as "tacky tourists" for March's spirit day, and a presentation was held in the library all about fossils. I've met the gentleman who ran the fossil presentation before, as he's done events at the local library that I've brought Sophie and some of my friend's children to. He has an amazing collection of very striking fossils (including the fish shown above) and is very knowledgeable about all things fossil related. It was a fascinating presentation, so it turns out I had an educational last-day of school before March Break too!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment