Friday, March 5, 2010

Photo of the Day March 5th


Yippee for another sign of spring! I’ve got a busy day ahead including time with our friend Rowan, a School Council meeting, a visit with a friend, and a euchre night & potluck with about 20 other women from our neighbourhood. Needless to say I tried to get some of my running around done yesterday, including a stop to the LCBO to pick up a bottle of wine for a get-together tonight. I’m always pleased when I see the new copy of Food & Drink arrive at the liquor store, but the beautiful cupcake on the cover of this issue made me feel especially happy... cupcakes just make me smile, and the lavender accents bring spring instantly to mind, as do the little sugared flowers balanced on the icing. So along with my bottle of wine I got several excellent new recipes to try out and a great desire to bake some cupcakes for all of us to enjoy. Now I just need to get my hands on some edible flowers...
0

No comments:

Post a Comment