Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Photo of the Day December 26th


With the overwhelming number of Christmas-themed photos on my blog of late I figured that we were due for one that wasn't based specifically on the holidays! Luckily for me, Chris snuck down to the bar at my Aunt and Uncle's house and caught this photo of me with my cousin Heather and her finance Shawn, whose wedding invitations I've volunteered to design & create. We took advantage of being together for Christmas to sit down and go over some ideas and designs, talk about colours and themes, and generally brainstorm invitation ideas. Next up: taking those design ideas and turning them into some sample invitations that Heather and Shawn can discuss... I'm looking forward to playing around with what we've talked about and seeing what I can come up with!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment