Monday, December 7, 2009

Photo of the Day December 5th

Happy Birthday Grandpa Martin!
0
0
I am not in love with my computer right now. I've had issues off and on for what feels like forever, but when I'm right in the middle of a "crunch", it becomes even more frustrating. As the editor of Tecumseh's School Newsletter, the weekend before we publish is always the busiest - and this month is even worse than normal because I've been procrastinating. When your computer keeps shutting itself off in the middle of whatever you're doing it doesn't exactly inspire you to invest a lot of time in front of the monitor, you know? Luckily "Frankencomputer" as she's affectionately called has been staying up and running for me so far this weekend, and my fingers are crossed (when they're not typing, that is) that the trend continues. Sophie's going to her Aunt Mary's house for a sleepover tonight, so if all goes well I'll have several hours of uninterrupted time to work on both the newsletter and some time-sensitive projects for School Council. You know, for someone whose "not working", I sure do a lot of work!
0

No comments:

Post a Comment