Thursday, December 3, 2009

Photo of the Day December 2nd


Today was one of those crazy running-around days again. The morning started with me volunteering at the Tecumseh Book Fair while Sophie was in school, and progressed through stops at Laura's, home and the grocery store, lunch at Shirley's, speech therapy at the TVCC, our first ever parent/teacher interview, and Chris, Laura, Sophie and I taking a trip downtown in the rain to see the CP Rail Holiday Train. I must now confess that today's photo-of-the-day was pirated, because none of my pictures turned out - unfortunately the rain that drenched us while we sang "Jingle Bells" with the CP Rail crew was illuminated by my flash, ruining any possible shots I might have been able to post here. Thanks go to Terry Hayes for the awesome picture...
0

No comments:

Post a Comment